infos on problems on objc on mac

From: Alessandro Perrone
Subject: infos on problems on objc on mac
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 19:03:36 -0500

Hi,
  I am a student of Economy At Venice University who is using swarm for its
thesis.
I'd like to ask you a little info.
I am using Codebuilder to compile swarm on my quadra 950 with ApplePPC card.
Even if it sound strange (for a product from Tenon :-) all compiled well
(tcl, tk, blt, libtcl, xpm) and Swarm too.
But, here it is the strange, when I try to compile every application who
use initswarm, here it is the result

        List.m(.data+0): multiple definition of `_List.rw_m (.data)'
        List.m(.data+0): first seen here

Even if with simpleCBug of tutorial (only a main.m) here it is the result

>cc -c -g -Wall -Wno-import -I/hfs/tesi/swarm/include
>-I/hfs/tesi/libtclobjc-1.1
>b6 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include
>-I/usr/X11R6/i
>nclude  -I/usr/include  main.m
>gcc -g -L/hfs/tesi/swarm/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib -L/usr/lib -L/usr/local/lib
>-L/hfs
>/tesi/libtclobjc-1.1b6  -o bug main.o   -lanalysis -lsimtools -ltkobjc
>-lactivit
>y -lrandom  -lswarmobject -lcollections -ldefobj -ltclobjc -lBLT -ltk4.1
>-ltcl7.
>5 -lXpm -lobjc -lX11 -lm
>List.m(.data+0): multiple definition of `_List.rw_m (.data)'
>List.m(.data+0): first seen here

Any hints?
I have tried to compile other source in objective-c, and every works well.
Waiting for your prompt answer, best regards.
                                                ALEX

      ,,,,
      /'^'\
     ( o o )