downtime...

From: cgl
Subject: downtime...
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 13:03:42 -0600

Hello ...

  Both Glen and I had family emergencies this last week,
and had to leave town on short notice...we've only been able to
check email rarely...

  I'm back in town now, but Glen may not be back in contact until
Tuesday...

  We'll be doing our best to catch up on queries...

  In the meantime, thanks for your patience and understanding...
and thanks to all those who have been helping out with responses
to questions on swarm-support - its really great to have a
knowledgable community of Swarm experts out there!

  Cheers!

  Chris Langton