Re: making neuro demos

From: J.J. Merelo Guervos
Subject: Re: making neuro demos
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 96 08:17:47 +0100

Hi all:
        Another posting about problem with the demos... what can I
say, I am working on them; basically, the libraries are OK, except
that dropFrom should be substituted by drop, but the demos don't work,
since they don't use the Swarm and schedules feature, but the older
SimControl.

        I would like somebody to try and use them, from the user's
manual, without the demos. They are well documented, and it shouldn't
be too difficult. Meanwhile, I am working with the demos and the GA
library to bring them to sync with the rest of swarm.

        The GA library needs some more work, since what I'm trying to
do is to turn the GA population into a Swarm, as God intended it to
be, and it's taking some time. It's number one in the queue now, and
I can only say I'll try to have them ready as soon as possible.

        Meanwhile, some warning in the Web page could do no harm...

                                JJ