swarm-modeling

Re: [Swarm-Modelling] Modeling the behaviour of diabetes patients

From: Gary McKeown
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Modelling] Modeling the behaviour of diabetes patients
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 11:58:57 +0100

This may help, they give some explanations as to how they created a scale-free network in the appendix

Dietrich Stauffer, Adriano Sousa and Christian Schulze (2004)
Discretized Opinion Dynamics of The Deffuant Model on Scale-Free Networks

they refer to their scale-free network as the BA network after Barabási and Albert

Gary