spamass-milt-list

RE: -u option on CVS

From: Daniel A. Deitch
Subject: RE: -u option on CVS
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 15:45:02 -0500

Ok thanks ...

Should I see this line in the log with that you had me change?

        info: setuid to sharedspam succeeded

I tried putting a rule in the user_prefs of sharedspam instead of
local.cf and it didn't appear to use the file.

Daniel

Daniel A. Deitch, President * iTrain Technologies, Ltd.
po box 13833 * atlanta, ga   30324-0833 * 404-876-1929 (o)
404-935-5005 (f) * www.goitrain.com