Re: [Simulavr-devel] Dokumentation needed

From: Oleg Batrashev
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Dokumentation needed
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 17:58:53 +0200

Hi,

I dig the code myself and its readable. I also tried minimal program in
C++ that uses these classes (Im not familiar with TCL) and it seems to
be working.

I also have plan to document code and program structure a little, but
lack of time. And yes, another thing - Im waiting Klaus to do changes in
HWPort class. Now I see that having Pins in HWPort and hacking it with
PortAtPin is not a good solution ;)
I think that its good to have PortAtPin which is inherited from Pin and
"shares" itself between HWport and other HW friends. Anyway, Klaus
allready have its solution :)

Oleg