[Simulavr-devel] Dokumentation needed

From: Tobias Frost
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Dokumentation needed
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 11:51:15 +0100

Hi,

I'm currently trying to figure out, how to use the scripting interface.
As I'm not so successfull enhancing the anacomp example, (I added some other
Ports on B, changed the example to "count up" on PortB but only got the state
"S" (?) on the Ports....)

I would like to ask if there's any documentaion for the commands simulavrxx's
interface offers...

(As this is THE feature of simulavxx, which lacks in the Atmel AVR, writing
here an documentation would greatly improve simulavrxx reputation and
usability)

Thanks for helping

Tobi