[Simulavr-devel] gdb-cvs-5.x-avr-patch-0.0-pre1 is available

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] gdb-cvs-5.x-avr-patch-0.0-pre1 is available
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 11:45:28 -0700 (MST)

I've started talking with the gdb maintainers about getting my avr patch
merged into the gdb tree. Things look promising and they've already helped
me clean up a few things. This patch should be applied to the latest gdb
sources in cvs (http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/current/).

I'm looking for feed back on how well this works. Please try it out and
comment. I'm especially interested in hearing from avarice users.

The gdb maintainers are already starting to discuss gdb-5.2, so if you
want avr support in gdb-5.2, please help me test this patch quickly.

Also, if anyone has objections to my patch going into gdb, please voice
them now.

Thanks.

Ted Roth