[Simulavr-devel] 14pre -> 14

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] 14pre -> 14
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 18:25:51 -0700 (MST)

I think I'm getting really close to making the 0.0.14 release. Please try
the current cvs and see if I broke anything.

Reinhard, if you can find time, can you do a quick check with your build
script? I removed the --with-docdir configure option for which you gave me
a patch. I decided to set DOC_INST_DIR in Makefile.am and doc/Makefile.am.
Take a look at the change and see if makes sense.

There is now an rpm spec file to build simulavr and simulavr-docs packages
for redhat. Once the dist tarball is out, users can just use `rpm -tb
simulavr-<ver>.tar.gz` to build the binary.

Also, I've finished integrating doxygen into the build system. The `make`
command will now build doc/internals_html/ and
doc/simulavr-internals.ps. `make pdf` also build the
doc/simulavr-internals.pdf file. Time to start updating comments in the
code for doxygen. ;)

If things look good, I'll tag 14 tomorrow. I think the next release after
that will be 0.1.0 once the header files are cleaned up and all the opcode
test cases are written.

Ted Roth