Re: [Simulavr-devel] more changes

From: Theodore Roth
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] more changes
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 18:02:10 -0700 (MST)

Actually, the inline removal was something I read in the gdb docs as
better to let the compiler do. So I thought I'd clean it up and ran a
quickie test to see what happened. It was cleaner and faster, so I checked
it in.

The real optimizing is not gonna be so easy. Changing design flaws will
not be fun. :( But, I ain't heading there right now.

Ted