[Savannah-users] Mailing list discarding random messages

From: Marin Rameša
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 11:42:25 +0200

Hello,

problem is that the mailing list is discarding random messages (I
did not find a pattern explaining how this is done). I removed the size
limit and tried all sorts of configuration combinations, but the group
members still don't receive all of the messages, and not all messages
are archived, just some of them.

Is there a way I could possibly import configuration settings from
other mailing lists that seem to function properly, like for example
address@hidden

If not, what could I try? Has anyone else had such a problem? I've ran
out of ideas.

At first I thought it's a bug, but then again, other groups are using
mailing lists with no problems. So, it must be a configuration issue.

Thank you for any idea I could try to solve this.