[Savannah-help-public] [sr #104288] grep webcvs mail notifications (take

From: Charles Levert
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #104288] grep webcvs mail notifications (take 2)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 18:56:08 +0000

Yes, the mails are now there.  The update frequency, and since it is
relatively low the exact time of day when it's done, is something that's hard
to guess when you don't know.

I sent the last of my previous comments here specifically to try to keep
everything about the issue documented in one place, as much as possible.
(Members of the bug-grep mailing list have been informed that this is taking
place and may be following this through the web interface.)  It's not in any
way because I would be ignoring anything you (Sylvain) already explained!  I
put you (Sylvain and Stepan) in Cc of my message to <address@hidden> to
avoid having you miss part of any related developments.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=104288>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/