[Savannah-help-public] [sr #104288] grep webcvs mail notifications (take

From: Charles Levert
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #104288] grep webcvs mail notifications (take 2)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 08:47:03 +0000

Ok, thanks for the email address; I will contact them and point them to this
discussion.  I feel somewhat powerless because I have to look at this from the
outside, while I usually have no difficulty solving this kind of problem
without solliciting others' help when I'm in a position to do so (access to
logs, etc.).

When I said that it eventually worked, I meant that I received each of the two
expected messages related to grep's webcvs update
(<address@hidden> and
<address@hidden>, dated about 20050609T213442Z) from my
subscription to the grep-commit mailing list.

However, it's been hours and those two messages still haven't showed up on
<http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/grep-commit/2005-06/index.html> so
something is problematic there.

Two other messages related to a later change to grep's cvsroot
(<address@hidden> and
<address@hidden>, dated 20050609T221114Z) have shown up
there as well as in my mailbox in a matter of minutes.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=104288>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/