[Savannah-hackers-public] ikiwiki on savannah

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] ikiwiki on savannah
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 16:03:47 GMT

Bob, Michael, John, Ineiev, anyone -

So, about getting ikiwiki installed, so the savannah documentation wiki
can be updated again and we can move forward.

Presumably it has to be installed on frontend, just as zope is now.  Is
there a Debian package for ikiwiki under Debian 6[.0]?  (Which is what
frontend is running.)  Or is installing it from the original source the
way to go?

I imagine we will need subversion installed on frontend too -- at least
I can't imagine any viable way to use the svn on the download vhost, nor
does it even seem particularly desirable to me.  Having installed svn
from original source for many years, I'm pretty sure that using the
Debian svn package will be the path of least resistance there :).

I don't have much Debian experience.  Help?

Thanks,
Karl