Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Reviewing of project: Named Constant Gener

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Reviewing of project: Named Constant Generator (GenNC)
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 22:26:01 GMT

    I just checked the files in the GNU package

Many GNU packages fail to have copyright notices everywhere they should,
among failing other GNU policies, but that doesn't alter the
requirements.  As you say, such are (minor) bugs in the packages.

I'm statistically certain that plenty of packages that savannah hosts go
on to add other nontrivial files without a copyright notice.  Such is life.

Best,
Karl