[Savannah-hackers-public] Reviewing of project: Named Constant Generator

From: Joan Lledó
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Reviewing of project: Named Constant Generator (GenNC)
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 18:19:57 +0200

Hello,

a few days ago, I sent a message to this list asking how can I become a volunteer. Karl Berry referred me to this link for more information:
http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/HowToBecomeASavannahHacker

Well, I've read it and wrote the review I'd make if were the project reviewer.
The task url is: https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?12757

This is the answer I'd write to the maintainer:

------------------------------

Hi,

I'm evaluating the project you submitted for approval in Savannah. While doing so I have noticed a few problems which are described below.

The package you have uploaded contains some files without license text:
    gennc-config-nxml-mode.el
    README.org
    README.txt
    Makefile

The rule is: if a file has more than 10 lines, it must include the license header.

Please check http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html for more information, update your files and register your project once more with the changes mentioned above.

Make sure to apply all changes requested, so you will only need to re-register once.

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgment of your earlier registration will direct you to the proper location where you can re-register your project.

Regards.