Re: [RP] Window Border

From: shawn
Subject: Re: [RP] Window Border
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 22:38:10 -0800

>From: Jesper Holmberg <address@hidden>
>Sender: address@hidden
>       <mailto:address@hidden>
>Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 22:43:46 +0100
>

>Hi!
>
>Where does the one-pixel border around the xterm (or in my case, rxvt)
>window come from? I mean, where in the code is it decided that the xterm
>window should have a border, when other windows do not?

You'll find that code in a couple of places. configure_request() of
events.c is a good place to start.

ratpoison doesn't handle borders very consistently (maybe not even
correctly). I believe it honours the requested border. This should be
changed to give windows a 0 border.

rxvt asks for a 1 pixel border (I think) and ratpoison lets it have
it...