Re: [RP] ratpoison and wine

From: shawn
Subject: Re: [RP] ratpoison and wine
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 22:22:41 -0800

>i just realized that running ratpoison and wine without giving
>-managed to wine makes ratpoison pretty unusable. i don't know if
>this is possible to solve. is there any way for a windowmanager to
>protect it's keys from getting stolen?

This is a good question. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a
keyboard grabbed event that I can listen for so I can steal the keys
back if they are grabbed by another client. I'll take a look...it
appears as though a keyboard grab produces a XFocusInEvent and an
XFocusOutEvent. I should be able to fix the above problem in short
time...