Re: [RP] Window Border

From: Martin Samuelsson
Subject: Re: [RP] Window Border
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 23:08:52 +0100

lokala medier brukar ju hävda att vi är ett riktigt it-land. fast du verkar
vara ruskigt internationell & hålla till i frankrike ser jag...

On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 11:01:22PM +0100, Jesper Holmberg wrote:
> No, it doesn't (I'm assuming you meant xsetroot). I'm quite sure this is
> part of the xterm (rxvt) window, and not an artefact of the root window.

of course i meant xsetroot. i'm not noticing any borders around my windows, but
i'm running gnome-terminal most of the time. they don't resize to the screens
exact size becuase my fonts cell size arn't equally dividable with my screen
size. (did that translate understandable at all?) leading to that i can see the
underlaying window right of and under the terminal.

these borders, don't they occur if you run another window manager?
--
/Martin