qemu-devel

Re: Call for GSoC and Outreachy project ideas for summer 2023

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: Re: Call for GSoC and Outreachy project ideas for summer 2023
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 20:00:42 -0500

On Mon, 6 Feb 2023 at 13:48, Eugenio Perez Martin <eperezma@redhat.com> wrote:>
> Thanks for all the feedback, it makes the proposal way clearer. I add
> the updated proposals here, please let me know if you think they need
> further modifications.

Thanks, I have added them to the wiki:
https://wiki.qemu.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2023

I edited them more (e.g. specifically mentioned vhost_svq_kick() and
vhost_vdpa_host_notifier_init() so it's clear which functions need to
be tweaked for the mmap Queue Notify address support). Please feel
free to make changes.

Stefan