pspp-users

Re: Problem to search

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Problem to search
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 09:35:12 +0200

Building PSPP isn't so daunting.  In most cases, it's as simple as
"./configure; make; make install".  Having said that, the hurdles
usually arise installing the many dependencies which PSPP requires,
rather than PSPP itself.

Unfortunately, the dependencies are a lot harder to solve on Windows
than any other OS (which is one reason I gave up using Windows many
years ago).  Windows is notoriously inflexible in many other respects
too.   I suggest that you switch to a GNU/Linux based system and make
your life a lot easier.