pspp-users

Re: Problem to search

From: Domingo J Rubira López
Subject: Re: Problem to search
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 08:38:28 +0200

Thanks to all of you.

I have filed three bug reports as Alan recommended. About compiling the new
version myself... What a funny person you are, Alan! As all of you have
seen, I am not good at computers. I have to confess that I had to look for
what non-ASCII characters are to understand what you wrote. So I laughed
when I read about compiling myself. It was funny. I am only a bug searcher
and I prefer waiting for people who can whisper to computers like Harry;
meanwhile I will ask smart men like all of you, lol.

Thank you.
Domingo