pspp-users

Re: I can't install it

From: Alan Mead
Subject: Re: I can't install it
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 07:16:21 -0500

Hmm. Annoying. If I were you, I would uninstall the version you are
running that isn't working and install the latest version. At this point
(August 14, 2020), I would install this testing version:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/pspp4windows/files/2020-07-17-ForTestingOnly/

Because it is nearly the latest code. It is most likely to work and if
you find an error, the devs will be more interested in fixing a bug that
affects the bleeding edge latest version.

*I would uninstall any previous version.*

When you install it (assuming that works, it did for me), I would see if
it functions correctly. If not, I would try running it manually from the
command line so you can see if it is emitting error messages. I can
explain how to do this if you don't know.  But let's see if the latest
version solves the issues.

-Alan