Re: [Protux-devel] 20,24,32 and 64 bit support

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] 20,24,32 and 64 bit support
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 20:48:36 -0300

> But what about contacting your contact persons of rme and/or midiman in
> brazil? I think they are interested to borrow you some adequate hardware
> for testing purposes under linux ... assumed they already have such a
> hardware! ;-)
I contacted Quanta some months ago, and they have never heard about GNU/Linux,
free software,
 or Protux. Is was a joke : they offered a special discount of 5% if I paid in
cash, and offered to
support the hardware in windows, if I wanted..
I said.. "you are not understanding ... letme explain again". I tried some
other times and realized that
are only resellers and would never undertand . Maybe we need to get hardware
directly from Midiman.

> Maybe this funny innuendo will cause the alsa developers to give better
> support or writing better documentations in the future? ;-)

I plan to write libmustux API and tutorials as soon as we freeze it. This is
another reason that
mustache is so suspended. I even have time, but I prefered to wait a little
freeze in libmustux before real starting it.

--
Best Regards