Re: [Protux-devel] protux 0.17.8 is out

From: Reinhard Amersberger
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] protux 0.17.8 is out
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 11:46:22 +0200

address@hidden schrieb am 16.06.03 04:35:08:

> Magic Zoom key now performs vertical zoom
>
> use the same [Z]LRUD action that you use to perform horizontal zoom.

Cool ...

btw - I checked out the downloadable libmustux/protux packages on another
machine, but got some problems (Martin?):

1. Running ./configure for libmustux was sucessfully, but then the output of
make told me that automake >=1.7 is needed for compilation .... but isn't that
a job for the configure script?

2. Similar problem for protux ... Luciano said that libmustux0.17.5 is required
for compiling protux, but configure script said: NO, it's not enough! ;-)

greetings
Reinhard