Re: [Protux-devel] 0.17.1 news

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] 0.17.1 news
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 11:56:31 +0100

On Sat, 15 Feb 2003 03:37:24 -0200
Luciano Giordana <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> after compilation process running smoothly again here (thanks Martin), I made
> some fixes in protux/libmustux. Now BusSelector recognizes th valid bus for a
> given project.

yeah, that seems to work fine... playback works fine too, but it's not possible
to stop playing... once i started playback, i have to kill protux to stop it
again...

> Now I am improving Bus Monitor, which required some big revision..

yeap, there are under and overruns... and other stuff that looks funny.
i still think we should have 3 MustuxDrawables in the top part of the window...
one for lcd, one for the cursor indications, and one for the busmonitors...
using QHlayout to manage it, with a QSpacer between the cursor indications and
the busmonitors, and a stretch value of 0 for the rest...

--
Martin Herren

Protux - A Free Professional Audio Tool for GNU/Linux:
-> http://www.nongnu.org/protux/
Open your Windows - Free your Mind - Enjoy:
->http://gnuwin.epfl.ch