[Protux-devel] 0.17.1 news

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] 0.17.1 news
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 03:37:24 -0200

Hi all,

after compilation process running smoothly again here (thanks Martin), I made
some fixes in protux/libmustux. Now BusSelector recognizes th valid bus for a
given project.

I need someone to implement a simple dialog to get project settings (rate ,
bitDepth and initial number of tracks). These settings CANT be modified after
the creation, and only STEREO projects are allowed, so no need to input this
field.

Once the settings are made and the projects starts with them, only the buses
which support such settings will be available .

maybe this dialog can be incorporated into PM, I dont know...

Now I am improving Bus Monitor, which required some big revision.. Also, I am
debugging the recording thread

Thanks

Luciano

--