Re: [Protux-devel] 0.17.1 news

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] 0.17.1 news
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 08:49:35 +0100

On Sat, 15 Feb 2003 03:37:24 -0200
Luciano Giordana <address@hidden> wrote:

> I need someone to implement a simple dialog to get project settings (rate ,
> bitDepth and initial number of tracks). These settings CANT be modified after
> the creation,

will it be possible to change these values in the future ?

> and only STEREO projects are allowed, so no need to input this
> field.
>
> Once the settings are made and the projects starts with them, only the buses
> which support such settings will be available .
>
> maybe this dialog can be incorporated into PM, I dont know...

what you want is a dialog which shows up when you create a project in project
manager ?

--
Martin Herren

Protux - A Free Professional Audio Tool for GNU/Linux:
-> http://www.nongnu.org/protux/
Open your Windows - Free your Mind - Enjoy:
->http://gnuwin.epfl.ch