Re: [Protux-devel] autostuff migration : almost there 2

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] autostuff migration : almost there 2
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 01:18:15 -0200

c1plus: warning: changing search order for system directory
"/usr/local/include"
cc1plus: warning:   as it has already been specified as a non-system directory

I am afraid I can't work around then,

take a look, it seems like the compilation does not understand "classes"

there are lots (LOTS) of these erros, and they werent here...

In file included from ../BusMonitor.hh:45,
                 from ../Project.hh:88,
                 from ../ProjectManager.hh:184,
                 from ../Interface.hh:97,
                 from ../Song.hh:272,
                 from Curve.hh:63,
                 from Curve.cc:10:
../Song.cc: In constructor `Song::Song(int, Project*, QWidget*)':
../Song.cc:39: invalid use of undefined type `struct AudioSourcesList'
../Song.hh:19: forward declaration of `struct AudioSourcesList'

../Song.cc:60: invalid use of undefined type `struct TrackPanelsArea'
../Song.hh:31: forward declaration of `struct TrackPanelsArea'
../Song.cc:64: invalid use of undefined type `struct TracksArea'
../Song.hh:32: forward declaration of `struct TracksArea'
../Song.cc:117: invalid use of undefined type `struct Mixer'
../Song.hh:24: forward declaration of `struct Mixer'
../Song.cc:123: invalid use of undefined type `struct Track'
../Song.hh:21: forward declaration of `struct Track'
../Song.cc:124: invalid use of undefined type `struct TrackPanel'
../Song.hh:22: forward declaration of `struct TrackPanel'
../Song.cc:125: invalid use of undefined type `struct Track'
../Song.hh:21: forward declaration of `struct Track'
../Song.cc:131: invalid use of undefined type `struct CursorManager'
../Song.hh:29: forward declaration of `struct CursorManager'
../Song.cc:132: invalid use of undefined type `struct CursorManager'
../Song.hh:29: forward declaration of `struct CursorManager'
../Song.cc:139: invalid use of undefined type `struct FilterSelector'
../Song.hh:33: forward declaration of `struct FilterSelector'
../Song.cc:140: invalid use of undefined type `struct BusSelector'

(and so on...)

--
Best Regards