Re: Pingus still not compiling - errors attached

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Pingus still not compiling - errors attached
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 19:00:26 +0100

On Friday 24 January 2003 02:12, Neil Mitchell wrote:
> They are a little bit too much in German for me to understand :(

I thought that the german part wasn't that much important anyway. ;-)
If need be I can try to translate them into english - doing an direct
translation is quite easy, getting the right one is another matter. :-(

> In general these errors look like a multiply including .lib file - or one
> which has been statically linked into another .lib file you are including,
> just unchecking include default libraries seems to work most of the time.

That could be - some libs have their own version of zlib included. Could be
that I'm linking that one twice compiled in different ways. So now I've got
at least another idea...

> Are you working of my .dsp/w files? Have you compiled your own versions of
> ClanLib or downloaded them etc?

I'm working with your .dsp/w files included in Pingus (I don't know how to
create new ones anyway) and I compiled all of ClanLib from source. Since
there are no binaries availabe right now there aren't that much options.

Bye David