Pingus still not compiling - errors attached

From: David Philippi
Subject: Pingus still not compiling - errors attached
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 21:40:50 +0100

I'm still unable to compile pingus so I've attached the error messages I get
in the hope that someone gets a clue about where I've got to search in order
to fix them.
This weekend I'll probably also go on about installing a recent
boost::shared_ptr<> . Since this requires me to track down the dependencies
unless I want to include the whole of boost this requires some work...

Bye David