Re: Pingus still not compiling - errors attached

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Pingus still not compiling - errors attached
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 19:39:31 +0100

On Friday 24 January 2003 02:12, Neil Mitchell wrote:
> They are a little bit too much in German for me to understand :(

Translations:
Most of the lines are - symbol XY alredy defined in LIBCMT.lib
LNK4098 is LIBC is in conflict with other libs

> Are you working of my .dsp/w files? Have you compiled your own versions of
> ClanLib or downloaded them etc?

Since I didn't get it to work by trying to exclude some of the libs (only the
error messages changed) I'd ask you to send me the rest of the .lib files you
use to compile Pingus.
So far you sent me hermes, freetype, jpeg and libpng. If I use only your libs
and only add the Vorbis libs from xiph.org and MikMod I guess there's little
chance for the build to go wrong and we could finally get static Win32
binaries.
BTW your libs are smaller by far then every lib I've built so far, don't know
why.

Bye David