[phpGroupWare-developers] Custom Module for PHPGroupware

From: rjames
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] Custom Module for PHPGroupware
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 14:35:57 -0700 (MST)

Greetings.
I dont know if this is proper place this post- so please correct me if I am in
the wrong.
I am wondering if anyone here, or even the PhpGroupware programmers can assist
with creating a Custom module- if it can be built and snapped in - I am willing
to even post a decent Bounty on this one if needed.

It is not too terribly complicated project, if you are familure with the Google
Maps API and tying related informational data points- up to 15 or so(and a
images)to it from the database. Would be good for mapping out facility
locations- from either physical address, GPS data and/or Latitude Longitude
information. I bring this up because of a client of mine wishes to use a
groupware as an internal app for their business and in this case, PhpGroupware
seems like a heavan-sent solution, however it is one feature shy from getting
their approval to use- a mapping system for a graphical quick mapping for
finding specific locations and custom information about each location(s).-
maybe 2-5 people may use the add-on at one time, with maybe 20-30 map and map
point information look-ups a day. I even have most of the data for database
input - like 1500+ seperate entries/locations and all their assigned data. The
map-data look up will also have to be restricted to user group/ account
priviliges regarding mapped location access from the database- for such
features as read-only, editing the mapped -location's details and notes,
pictures of the site, and other data points tied to each specific location.

I have/ can produce more details if needed, however keep in mind I am NOT a
programmer...I know my way around php/Mysql/Apache abd Linux, but
unfortunitly...I am not blessed with advanced knowledge of these art-forms.
If anyone is interested, please contact me. email me - mailto:address@hidden

Best Regards,
Richard James.

Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ forums.phpGroupWare.org