[phpGroupWare-developers] Certificate Error

From: Joe
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] Certificate Error
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 08:51:23 -0700 (MST)

Hey...

I've been getting this message when i try to use the "E-mail" option... I've
all ready gone in and made sure all the server settings were right and they
are... but it keeps telling me something about certification problems any ideas?
Felamimail does the same thing sort of... says it can't connect because of a
"self-signed certificate"... any hlp would be great.

source: email class.mail_msg_base.inc.php

called from: mail_msg: loginerr_tryagain_buggy_cert(LINE 2301), called_from: ,
msg_bootstrap: ensure_mail_msg_exists(), called_by: email.boindex.index_data
LINE 353

imap_last_error: [No error returned from server]
tried RH bug recovery?: [1]
.

Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ forums.phpGroupWare.org