Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Custom Module for PHPGroupware

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Custom Module for PHPGroupware
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 10:19:51 +1100

Hi Richard,

As a project we have a process for allocating custom development work to
developers.  This way you know that the person working for you knows the
phpGroupWare code base.

If you would like we can continue to discuss this via private email and
I will ensure that someone works on this for you.

Feel free to email me back at this address.

Cheers

Dave

--
Dave Hall (aka skwashd)
API Coordinator
|_|         |_|                         |_|Web based collaboration platform