Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Re: Custom Module for PHPGroupware

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Re: Custom Module for PHPGroupware
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 21:02:17 +0100

It looks to me that you benefit from "property":
In addition to composing links from custom attributes - one can
(configurable) also upload files (of any kind and number) to the item.

Also the number of items of each type - is reflected as links with
number of items from the location in question.

The property application is "big" - and you need to look into
admin->property->admin entity.

Also the ALC is important as you won't see the menuitems before given
access to them:
admin->property->permissions

Permissions are inherited - so - as a test - just give all rights to the
top level (.[Top])

Note: if you add an entity-type - this will also show up as a new
ALC-location - and you will have to give rights to it to access it.

As I read your requirements - no coding is needed other than the code of
a custom function for composing the links from your attribute-values (
there is an example "kalkuler_risiko_for_ros.php" in property/inc/custom)

Regards

Sigurd