Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Some good stuffs for phpgroupware

From: Jonathan Rivera
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Some good stuffs for phpgroupware
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 12:48:04 -0500

Ryan Verner (address@hidden) wrote:
> Looks like what we're doing with moregroupware; indeed, it's a great way to
> reclaim space on the screen.
>
> Make sure it's cross-compatible, though; we've found browsers that do
> particulary wierd things with layer menus are Safari/Konq, and NS 4.x
> (although, anybody using that these days should be shot).

I test it in Konqueror and works i think also works with safari.

> I'm noticing strange things happening in Mozilla, such as form elements
> dissapearing when I bring up the menu.

Ah yes, i hide the option list boxes because IE have problems with layers,
always the option list boxes are showed above the layers, you can found
documented this problem in the phplayersmenus manual.

http://ftp1.sourceforge.net/phplayersmenu/phplm-manual-3.0.sxw

in mozilla is not a problem but in my hack i didn't validate the browser and
hide the elements always. :P

--
Jonathan Alberto Rivera Gomez
Step One Group