Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Some good stuffs for phpgroupware

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Some good stuffs for phpgroupware
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 16:35:23 -0700

Is there a demo running where I can see the idots replacement sidebox?

Jonathan Rivera wrote:

Heya all,

I want to post some things which i does for phpgroupware, this are
extra patch and i think are good for some of us.
* The first is only for idots template, here i remplace the sidebox
menus by layer menus using the phplayersmenus, some people already
have seen this hack but if someone want to use this can download and
test.

*The second is a hack for send mails by categories, this include a
interface in addressbook for create personal list and the option in
jsaddressbook for select all category.

You can download this in http://co.com.mx/~jarg/phpgw_patchs/

In each tar you can found the patch and a brief readme with the
instructions for apply the patch.

I will post other stuffs in the next days.

Any comments are welcome.

Regards.