Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar Perms

From: Daryl L. L. Houston
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar Perms
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 08:45:57 -0400

Thank you, Ralf.  I can't duplicate this on a clean install of 9.14.003, and
even when I copy my calendar directory from 9.14.506 over the calendar files
for the earlier install, the calendar works like a charm.  It appears that in
my problematic install, the problem occurs when a user whom I've pulled over
from an older database is a member of more than one group.  Sometimes these
users don't have the problem, however.  So far, newly-created users haven't
demonstrated the problem.  I may wind up having to recreate all my users from
scratch and reconcile account_id numbers for the new ones so that they match
the old ones so that all the old data line up.