Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Time Tracking Issue

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Time Tracking Issue
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 15:22:29 +0000

the astrisks just mean the translations are not complete/loaded.  That one is
old
enough you will probably have to have egister_global on in your php.ini

Jose de Vera Jr. (address@hidden) wrote:

>hello
>
>anyone there who can help me on my probs for Time Tracking app.
>
>I can't do anything about it.. even checking in also is not functioning... is
there anything to do first before to activate this app.. what i saw different is
taht all preferences for this app in the administration menu are having asterisk
(*) at the end.. no wonder what are those all about...