[Phpgroupware-developers] Time Tracking Issue

From: Jose de Vera Jr.
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Time Tracking Issue
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 18:31:49 +0800

hello

anyone there who can help me on my probs for Time Tracking app.

I can't do anything about it.. even checking in also is not functioning... is there anything to do first before to activate this app.. what i saw different is taht all preferences for this app in the administration menu are having asterisk (*) at the end.. no wonder what are those all about...

thanks

jalani