[Phpgroupware-developers] E-Mail in version 0.9.14.002

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] E-Mail in version 0.9.14.002
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 07:51:02 -0800

Hi,

I upgraded a few servers to .002 and the stock email app refused to open the
INBOX.  So I took one of them back to .001.  It still won't open the INBOX.
 So now I'm wondering if maybe it isn't phpGroupware that's the problem,
it's the INBOX.  BTW, FelaMiMail will open the INBOX.

This is happening to several, but not all people.  Some of these accounts
have between 50 and 100 messages, one of them has almost 900 messages in the
INBOX.

So I'm looking for confirmation.  Have them clean their INBOX out and their
problems will go away?

Thanks

--
Bob Crandell