Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Time Tracking Issue

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Time Tracking Issue
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 14:05:17 +0000

Jose de Vera Jr. (address@hidden) wrote:

>I can't do anything about it.. even checking in also is not functioning...

I don't understand this statement

>is there anything to do first before to activate this app..

It's been a while since I installed it, but I think you go to step 3 in the
general
phpgw setup instructions (manage applications) and install it from there.  Then
go
to admin and hit site setup (this button creates a couple of user groups and
adds
some people to them)

>what i saw different is taht all preferences for this app in the administration
menu are having asterisk (*) at the end..

this just means that a entry is not included for that word in the language
files (ie
no conversion to other languages unless you do it)

--
Brian Johnson

This is where my witty signature line would be if I bothered to edit this line
:)