[Phpgroupware-developers] Adding to the phpgw wiki...

From: Izzy Blacklock
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Adding to the phpgw wiki...
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 14:35:19 -0700

I would like to learn how I go about adding something to the phpgw wiki.  This
address is provided as a link to the administrator when I click one of the
question marks.

I'm currently working though a number of problems getting phpgw working with
LDAP authentication.  The main source of my problems seems to be the lack of
documentation.  I'd like to help change this.  A wiki is an ideal way for
people to contribute to the development of the phpgw documentation.  Locking
all the pages makes this impossible.

I can understand wanting to keep an overall level of quality to the wiki
contents, but having a poorly written base for others to improve on would be
better then no documentation at all.  May I suggest at least starting a
contribution page which can be edited freely?

OAN, I found the axisgroupware project and wiki.  I see that their wiki is
open for contributions, but I'm not sure how I feel about this project.  The
overall idea of having a group trying to bring the different groupware type
projects together is helpfull, but having there own release of phpgroupware
is likely to cause great confusion.  I've already looked over some of there
documentation and worry if they are fully compatible with phpgroupware.  This
doesn't help when you are trying to debug problems. :(  Sadly, they don't
have any LDAP documentation either. ;(

...Izzy