Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] How to implement super-admin

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] How to implement super-admin
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 18:36:55 +0000

I'd imagine teh ISP has the same login ID on all installs?  A nice quick hack
"for
now" would be to add a check in the delete and edit user function to allow only
the
ISP login to change its info.  This way the other "admins" can do whatever they
need to to the other users but can't touch the ISP admin login.