[Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar bug? or is it supposed to do this....

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar bug? or is it supposed to do this.....
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 04:09:37 +0000

I've never really used the calendar app before and just started.  So here it is
10PM
on the 4th, the date phpgw displays is the 4th, and the calendar has the 5th
highlighted.  If I click the today button it shows the 5th too.  I even changed
the
"work day starts/ends on" to be 00a to 11P and it still does this.  I also have
the
Datetime port set to 00-disable.

So this is a bug?  Or can someone explain why it might do this?