Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar bug? or is it supposed to do this

From: Tom Gasaway
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar bug? or is it supposed to do this.....
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 22:40:11 -0700

I had this problem as well until I changed the following line in function
datetime
in phpgwapi/inc/class.datetime.inc.php:
        $this->users_localtime = $this->gmtnow + $this->tz_offset;
        $this->users_localtime = time() - $this->tz_offset;

This works for me because I made an assumption that the time zone offset in each
users preference is used to indicate the offset for that user from the servers
time
not the offset from gmtime.

Hope this helps...

Tom

Dave Hall wrote:
Hey Chris,

Chris Weiss <address@hidden> wrote:

I've never really used the calendar app before and just started. So here it is 10PM on the 4th, the date phpgw displays is the 4th, and the calendar has the 5th highlighted. If I click the today button it shows the 5th too. I even changed the "work day starts/ends on" to be 00a to 11P and it still does this. I also have the
Datetime port set to 00-disable.

So this is a bug?  Or can someone explain why it might do this?

Yep imho its a bug.  On my install GMT+10 (we ignore daylight savings)
we have to wait for 10:00 before the right day is highlighted.  btw we
use the daytime server on port 13.

Cheers

Dave