Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] CK-Ledger imports

From: C K Wu
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] CK-Ledger imports
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 11:23:02 +0800

Hello, Bob,

I've not use QuickBook.  However, if an appropriate converter cannot be found,
one possibility is to pick one or more Quickbook report(s) that contain the
approprate content.  Dump the report image to a flat file or spreadsheet.
Extract the needed data from there.  Secondly, to minimize the volume
of data transfer, you may like to do the transfer as of your company's
financial year-end.  At this point in time, you could skip transferring
the Income and Expense account balances.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
CK