[Phpgroupware-developers] Errors, new installation

From: kent . rigby
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Errors, new installation
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 19:58:21 +0000

I just installed PHPGroupWare.  WHen I try to run any of the applications
except Calendar I get an error that says "loadfile: link is not a valid
handle."  Can any one tell me what this might mean?

I didn't know how to set some of the parameters in the configuration, and the
manual was pretty sketchy in regrads to that, so I may not have things
configured properly.  If someone has more detailed configuration instructions,
that would be much appreciated.

Kent