RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Updating to new version...

From: Jose Cabrera
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Updating to new version...
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 15:26:34 -0600

Hello,

Well, at first there was not a problem.  You are right, what threw me
off was that the version number did not change.

I did not run into any errors until I updated to the HEAD version.

Anyway, I installed the tar version.  So I am back in business :)

Sincerely,
Jose Cabrera
e-mail: address@hidden
web: www.eyemediaworks.com